It is no secret that humans as a whole have a strong need to look their best regardless of their situation in life. In fact, many have gone to great lengths to acquire remedies that they feel would keep them looking young and vibrant for as long as possible. A lot of these remedies are focused on the skin, like beauty, and good health is often in connection with great skin. if you are looking for hemp oil for an online search and also CBD Benefits for our skin. so you visit a right is a good place for cbd to benefit your skin.
Many treatments have been developed over the years that have shown great promise and benefits for our skin. One, in particular, is gradually becoming a general favorite and is often the first choice for skin experts, and that is Hemp oil or CBD.
What is Hemp oil/CBD?
Hemp oil is gotten from the seeds of Hemp that have been cold-pressed. It is a pure green, mainly unrefined oil that tastes like nuts.
Be careful not to confuse hemp oil for CBD oil because although they can be gotten from the same plant, the method of extraction for both of them differs, and so do their usage and effects.
While largely debated, the oil gotten from the seed of Hemp does not have any tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. But CBD oil is known to contain small amounts of it.
The use of CBD for the skin has dramatically increased due to the fact that CBD has the ability to moisturize and revitalize our skin.
Now, as much as we know that Hemp oil or CBD can be of great benefits for our skin, how it does so is also very important to note.
These are the ways CBD benefits our skin:
It keeps the way our skin produces oil in moderation;
a significant skin problem that is widespread is dry skin. When our skin is dry, it produces oil in excess that eventually leads to acne- a very common condition in teenagers and adults. CBD is very amazing on many different types of skin. It can keep our skin well moist without our pores being clogged. It does so by making our skin stay hydrated and makes sure our skin’s oil production is well regulated. This, in turn, reduces acne that is a result of too much oil.
It reduces inflammation and moisturizes it;
CBD has different fatty acids of omega-6, one of which is called gamma-linoleic acid or GLA. This acid is potent in countering inflammation while at the same time enhancing our skin’s growth by generating newer cells. Skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis are a result of irritation and inflammation in our skin. CBD reduces these problems and keeps nourishing and moisturizing our skin at the same time.
It is a good remedy for atopic dermatitis;
research has shown that using Hemp oil/CBD can reduce the appearance and symptoms of atopic dermatitis. This is because CBD has an abundance of fatty acids. Such as omega-3 and omega-6, which are of great benefits to our skin. Taking them can really assist in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
It contains properties that can slow down the effects of aging;
Although CBD cannot make one stop aging, it has the ability to slow down the effects of aging on our skin. Such as wrinkles and lines. Hemp oil contains oleic and linoleic acids, which are not produced by the human body. These acids are vital instruments in slowing signs of aging and revitalizing one’s skin. So it is important to take them.
Obviously, knowing how Hemp oil/cbd to benefit your skin. And counters aging will make any individual want to jump right into using it. But caution should be displayed. When using CBD to benefit your skin because improper use will not give desired results, if at all any.
CBD to benefit your skin
There are two ways to use CBD to benefit your skin. They are:
- Hempseed oil can be administered through the mouth and will still give desired results and benefits for our skin. If you choose to administer hemp oil the oral way. You run a lesser chance of developing break-outs or irritated skin. Be warned, however, that your digestive system may not like this approach.
- It is advised to consult with a doctor before administering the hemp seeds oil orally.
- The dosage for oral administration is one to two teaspoons a day. And you can take it all at once or twice.
- Although hemp oil tastes like nuts, not many are fond of the flavor. If you are one such individual, you can decide to add it foods. Such as smoothies, soups, and you could even use it for cooking things like; Hemp oil salsa, garlic hemp oil salad dressing, and oil pesto sauce.
- This is the most popular way of using CBD. It is basically just applying it on the skin directly. It is preferable if you are experiencing dry skin and irritation and want immediate relief.
A Small Patch of Skin and Patch Test
Before you do so, though, it is advised to test it on a small patch of skin first to avoid an unwarranted reaction. This is how to go about the patch test:
- Make a tiny part of your higher arm, preferably the middle of one’s elbow, clean and dry.
- Use only a tiny amount of pure hemp seed oil.
- Place a bandage over the patch of skin, and allow it there for a full day. Do not wet the bandage.
- You will know you are allergic to hemp oil if you feel itchy, burning, or any irritation on that patch of skin. If this occurs, take off the bandage and wash off the oil with water and soap.
- If there is no reaction, then you’re on the right track.
In order to remedy acne with CBD, and if intending to make a topical application, rub the oil on your clean skin directly. Let it stay on for a maximum of 2 minutes before rinsing it off with water that’s warm.
Hemp Oil Benefits for Our Skin
You may decide to mix hemp oil and cbd to benefit your skin with other relieving ingredients to make it work better or faster. Here is a recipe that can be used directly on the skin:
- (¼) a quarter cup of hempseed oil have benefits for our skin.
- Two teaspoons of coconut oil have been melted in a microwave. (heat it, and stir every thirty seconds until it is fully melted)
- Add four to five drops of essential oils such as rosemary oil or lavender oil. These oils are great for boosting the skin.
Take note that other oils such as rosemary or lavender. These are to be used directly on the skin after being diluted. Never take them orally as they tend to be deadly.
As much as CBD is practically harmless for a lot of people because of the absence of THC in it. Some, however, experience side effects, especially when applying it topically. It is advised to take a skin test with pure hemp seed oil, along with other beneficial oils.
It is also known that CBD can have negative effects if taken orally by some, such as:
- An upset stomach, which is the most popular side effect. In order to avoid this, begin by administering a small quantity. A small quantity of CBD day by day and then increase it gradually.
- Seeds of Hemp can mix with thinners in our blood by potentially taking over platelets. So do well to see your doctor before consumption.
Hempseed oil or cbd to benefit your skin is really amazing as regards skin treatments. As it contains a lot of benefits for our skin.
It is harmless for the majority of us and can rejuvenate and revitalize skin cells from inside to outside. It can’t stop aging, nor can it make us immortal. But it can reverse or slow down the effects of age on our skin. And also making us look as good as we can be.
If you choose to use CBD for your skin, which is highly recommended, start out small and be rest assured it’ll be worth your while.
- Carbohydrates, Sugar and fats
- Drinks and Cocktails
- Essential Oils
- Food and Drinks
- Food and Recipes
- Hair care
- Health and Fitness
- Herbs / Spices
- People issues
- Sex and relation
- Skin care
- Supporting African Women
- Top 5 articles
- Travel stories
- Weight loss and Diets
- August 2022
- June 2022
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017